E-FEST 2018! Friday 8th June 2018!
Constantly being updated!
Eastrop School Choir
Lisa Aldridge Dance School
Splat the Rat
Luke Skywalker’s Open Air Disco
Other Festival Fun
Arts & Crafts
Open Air Disco
Tickets and Festival Information
Adult Ticket 18+ = £7
Child Ticket 17 and under = £5
Family ticket £20 (including up to a max of 4 children from the same family)
Camping pitches £10 (Price is per pitch but is in addition to the ticket price
Under 3’s FREE
Please note, Children’s tickets MUST be booked with an adult ticket.
Where to purchase tickets
Eastrop Infant School Reception between 9am and 3pm
Southfield Junior School Reception between 9am and 3pm
The Emporium on the High Street between 9am and 5pm
Or Email Adèle Newson our PTA Chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can find our event on face book and contact us via the event page
Festival will run from 5pm until 9pm on 8th June 2018
Friday 8th June
3.30pm Camping area and parking for campers opens
4.30pm Car park opens for non-campers
5pm Festival starts and first live act on stage
9pm Festival finishes
Saturday 9th June
10.30am Campsite closes
E-Fest is on the Southfield Junior School Playing field, Shrivenham Road, Highworth, SN6 7BZ. It has outgrown the Eastrop school site!
When you arrive, please use the front entrance to Southfield on Shrivenham Road. You will be met by one of the crew who will direct you further.
Adèle Newson 07919524637 or email@example.com
Any Lost Property that has been handed in to the Eastrop PTA and crew onsite, will be collected and stored at Eastrop Infant School.
Please email a description of the lost item along with a contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Toilets will be available to use in the Southfield Breakfast Club Hut.
Camp Site Rules & Festival Safety
- The Organisers reserve the right of admission.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- Please wear wrist bands at all times.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Please do not move your vehicles on the campsite during the festival.
- We cannot save pitches for people and pitches will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served; basis.
- Please be considerate when pitching your tents so we have enough space for everyone.
- Generators are not permitted.
- No sound systems allowed on site.
- No animals allowed on the festival site other than guide/assistance dogs.
- No Fires/Naked flames/Fireworks/BBQs/Stoves.
- Please do not bring any glass.
- Please put any rubbish in the bins provided.
- No hook ups are available for water or electricity within the site.
- No sleeping in cars allowed.
- Campervans will have a separate area to tents. Please ensure your vehicles are securely stationed.
- You are permitted to bring your own picnic if you would like.
- Gazebos and Camping Chairs allowed.
- What is E Fest About?
Its about bringing the community together and enjoying an evening with friends and family. It has been organised by Eastrop Infant School PTA and they would like to raise money to help the school purchase, curate and create a new library
- When and Where?
Friday 8th June 2018 on Southfield's Playing Field, Shrivenham Road, Highworth, SN6 7BZ.
- How do I get there?
If you are local please walk up. If you are driving, there is free parking on the Southfields Playground. Please use the entrance to the front of the school. All other entrances will be locked. If Camping, please use the same entrance.
The No.7 bus comes to Highworth and is a short walk from the Swindon Street bus stop. Alternatively, you can come by Taxi.
- Is there overnight Camping?
Yes. You can pitch up from 3.30pm. There will Tent and Campervan spaces.
We ask that you leave by 10.30am on Saturday 9th June and take all of your litter with you.
- Can I bring food?
Yes you can, but there will be a BBQ and other delights to buy on the night.
- Can I bring my Dog?
Unfortunately, no, unless you have a guide or assistance dog.
- Is it Child Friendly?
A big Yes! The more the merrier. Please just think about your little one’s ears and bring ear defenders or ear plugs if you have them.
- Where is the nearest cash point?
The nearest cash points are at the Co-op or at the Shell garage as you come into Highworth from Swindon.